Saturday, February 26, 2011

CIARA & RIHANNA TWITTER RIVALRY


Last night Rihanna & Ciara went head to head on twitter after Ciara made a comment about Rihanna on E! Fashion Police. The entertained their followers as they threw shots at each others careers.

Read the tweets after the jump.
.



 Rihanna 

My bad ci, did I 4get to tip u? 



 Ciara 

Trust me Rhianna u dont want to see me on or off the stage



 Rihanna 

U gangsta huh? Haaa



 Ciara 

pure comedy...



 Rihanna 

Good luck with bookin that stage u speak of



 Rihanna 

Ciara baby, I love u girl! U hurt my feelings real bad on TV! I'm heartbroken! That's y I retaliated this way! So sorry! 



 Ciara 

Rhi u know its always been love since day 1! Doing shows/everything. you threw me off in that party! Apology accepted. Let's chat in person

No comments:

Post a Comment